- Location: Gloucestershire - South West
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Tenancy Support
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Apply Now
One of the UKs largest Social Housing Contractors are seeking enthusiastic and customer focused Senior Tenancy Officer who is solutions focused and possesses excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will working in a project based in Cheltenham. As a Senior Tenancy Officer you will directly report into the Contracts Manager and will work collaboratively with them to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
• To manage a team ensuring they follow company policies and procedures.
• Ensure the team KPI’s are met and monitor them accordingly.
• Deliver social value targets i.e. Building futures and apprentices etc.
• Manage and minimise complaints.
• Attend consultations.
• Ensure communication is clear to all residents vulnerable residents are highlighted and notified in advance of works.
• Arrange community days and fun days in areas of work.
Requirements for the role:
•Experience as a Tenancy Officer managing.
• Experience of working on a residential project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work co-operatively in a team.
• Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and calm under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and customer focused, to work for a leading and reputable main contractor in their field who are constantly growing and have fantastic staff retention.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 27th July 2018