- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £9-£10 ph
- Apply Now
Are you looking for a new job role? Are you ready for your next role in Social Care?
New Directions Social Care are looking for new and experienced support staff to work with adults with Learning Disabilities and complex needs.
We pay the current standard and also can offer you full time, part time and flexible work. All you need is 6 months relevant experience and a positive attitude.
Your duties will be to provide a supportive and flexible approach which enables clients to fulfil their potential for independence, choice, inclusion and control by positively enabling and empowering clients to achieve their aspirations for independent living.
To plan and carry out activities ensuring that clients are supported in a personalised way considering their individual choices, aspirations and goals.
Promote and support clients’ independence, choice, control and inclusion.
Be sensitive, yet objective, about the needs of adults with learning difficulties.
Recognise relevant information in verbal and non-verbal communication
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 22nd June 2018