- Location: Caerphilly
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Housing
- Category: Adult Support Workers
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced support worker? Do you have a passion for supporting young adults with supported living? Do you have experience of assisting adults with mental health, learning/physical difficulties or autism? If so, we currently have varied support work roles across the Caerphilly and surrounding areas that may be of interest to you. These could be based within a residential home, out in the community or within a hostel or housing setting. As a support worker, you will be driven to provide ongoing support and care for service users within varied complex needs, Learning Disabilities and Autism.
As well as building strong relationships with the service users, as a support worker, you will:
- Deliver high standards of care in line with individual and person-centered care plans
- work with service users to develop and encourage independence where suitable
- Provide physical support which may include helping with household tasks and personal care.
- Provide emotional support for an individual and their families.
- Support and help with health care needs, including routine checks or administrating medication.
As well as competitive pay rates up to £10 per hour, we offer incredible benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant to help and guide you through the booking process
- Flexible working hours. Whether it’s weekends, evenings, nights or long days. Choose what shifts you want to work!
- 24 hour on call service
- Ongoing and free CPD & Training relevant to your workload
- Accrued holiday pay – a savings pot you can take out at any time to allow you a break from work
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity to support Adults, you will need to
- Be committed and passionate about supporting Adults in a residential setting
- Be able to commit to any of the following shift patterns – 8am to 4pm/ 7am to 7pm/ 9am-9pm/ 10am to 10pm (rotas vary per service)
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Find out more about this great opportunity and apply by contacting Richard French on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. If this is not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job, we offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 22nd October 2021