- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Apply Now
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking a flexible job to build on their knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector.
You will provide supported accommodation for homeless young people aged 16 to 25 within our higher support hostel, located in central Bristol and provide emotional support and practical help to enable our young people to develop their independent living skills, including managing a home to enable them to work towards their aspirations and successfully move on.
About the role
Provide emotional support and practical help to enable our young people to develop their independent living skills, including managing a home to enable them to work towards their aspirations and successfully move on.
You will play a vital role in providing a listening ear to young people, whether that is catching up on their news or helping them sort out a problem.
In return for your experience we offer competitive and weekly pay, free online training, flexible shifts, holiday pay and the opportunity to build your experience and knowledge.
All you need is a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th September 2019