- Location: Monmouthshire
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Specialist Care & Support
- Category: Social Care
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced support worker? Are you passionate about supporting adults? We currently have varied ad-hoc opportunities in the Monmouth area with a pay rate of up to £11.50 per hour.
As a support worker, you will be working with others to support clients to fulfil their potential for independence, choice, inclusion and control. Other responsibilities include –
- To provide a supportive and flexible approach which enables clients to fulfil their potential for independence, choice, inclusion and control by positively enabling and empowering clients to achieve their aspirations for independent living.
- To plan and carry out activities ensuring that clients are supported in a personalised way considering their individual choices, aspirations and goals. Activities will include supporting clients to:
- maintain a clean, tidy and welcoming living environment.
- plan, shop and prepare wholesome meals alongside clients taking into account their choices and wishes.
- maintain their health and well-being by assisting them to arrange and attend medical appointments.
- enable clients to manage their own finances by developing appropriate budgeting and financial training giving support on an individual basis.
- maintain an active and supportive social life taking into account individual choices and wishes.
- support clients to access college courses, training and other day time activities.
- To attend staff meetings and other meetings as appropriate.
As a Support Worker you will be working as part of an innovative and compassionate team responsible for enabling people with various and complex support needs progress towards recovery, wellbeing and independence, through utilisation of creative, flexible and outcomes-driven support planning and delivery techniques.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £150 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.