New Directions Health & Social Care
At New Directions Health & Social Care, we know that Nurses are at the heart of our community and care for our most vulnerable. With over 20 years’ of recruitment experience, we’ve built trusted and established relationships within the care industry, and we’re now able to offer experienced Registered Nurses positions to support a range of settings.
We have a variety of job opportunities available throughout South Wales. Whether you are looking for a short or long-term placement or a permanent position, we have the job for you!
We’re currently recruiting for:
- Registered General Nurses
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Learning Disabilities Nurses
- Registered Children’s Nurses
Find out more about our available jobs.
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Access to our specialist in-house training team
- Clinical Supervision sessions to support CPD and revalidation
- Regular work and flexible shift patterns
- Supportive management
- Free access to wellbeing events and webinars
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent career progression
Refer a friend – earn £250?
Do you know a Registered Nurse? Are they looking for a new opportunity or flexible work?
If so, we’d like to speak to you and them!
You could receive up to £250* if you recommend a Registered Nurse to us and we place them into work.
Simply contact us with your and your friend’s details and we’ll be in touch with them within 24 hours.
New Directions will process the data you provide in accordance with our Privacy Notice.