New Directions Health & Social Care
At New Directions Health & Social Care, we know that Nurses are at the heart of our community, caring for our most vulnerable. With over 20 years’ of recruitment experience, building trusted and established relationships within the care industry, we are now able to offer experienced Registered Nurses positions in support settings.
We have a variety of job opportunities available throughout South Wales. Whether you are looking for a short or long-term placement or a permanent position we have the job for you!
We are currently recruiting for:
- Registered General Nurses
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Learning Disabilities Nurses
- Registered Children’s Nurses
Find out more about our available jobs
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Regular work
- Flexible shift patterns
- Travel time, waiting time and mileage payments
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Supportive management
- Free access to wellbeing events and webinars
- Access to high street and travel discounts
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent career progression
Refer a friend – earn £250?
Do you know someone looking to work as a nurse? If you do, we’d like to speak to you and them!
You could receive up to £250* if you recommend a registered nurse to us and we place them into work.
Simply contact us with your and your friend’s details and we’ll be in touch with them within 24 hours.