- Location: Cardiff - De Cymru
- Start Date: May 2019
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Sector: Recruitment
- Category: Recruitment Consultant
- Job Ref: RCSCC
- Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 per annum
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP ‘Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ – Business Excellence Awards 2016
Purpose of Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you are responsible for generating new business ensuring the continued profitability of the department. Servicing existing clients and ensuring a professional service, recruiting & placing candidates.
- To work within the policies and procedures of New Directions (Recruitment) Ltd to ensure the effective running of the department and paying special attention to the policies which promote a safe working environment for all staff and visitors.
- Develop and generate new & lapsed clients.
- To ensure an awareness of the market and identify areas for development.
- Ensure Terms of Business are sent out to all new clients and rates are negotiated.
- Ensure Credit Checks are carried out to all new clients.
- To prepare and participate in regular sales meeting.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, including visits and service calls.
- To understand & fulfil the requirements of our clients.
- To provide quality tailored recruitment solutions whilst continually meeting agreed targets.
- To ensure professionalism at all times.
- Actively recruit and register candidates following the recruitment policy.
- Plans recruitment days and requests job adverts.
- Conduct CV call backs and pre vets to evaluate the suitability and experience of all candidates.
- Manage an established & rolling candidate pool.
- Ensure all new recruits meet compliance prior to working.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates ensuring quality relations.
- Deal with any performance issues in conjunction with your immediate line manager.
- Consistently achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Targets.
- Ensure RDB records are maintained and updated daily.
- Work with the administration team to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- To attend and contribute to team meetings to ensure positive team working.
- Taking part in On Call duties on a rota basis.
- To prepare and participate in Supervision/Appraisal meetings with Branch Manager.
- To contribute to the Business Strategic Planning process.
- To contribute to the Quality Assurance process.
- Any other activity requested by management which is commensurate with the role.
- Recruitment or Sales experience preferred. Knowledge of the Social Care sector would be an advantage.
- Proven background demonstrating ability to win new business and maintain relationships.
- Results driven – Strives for excellent results and high quality standards. Thrives in a target driven environment and displays a positive attitude.
- Customer Service – Excellent customer service skills and able to build rapport with different types of people.
- Communication – Excellent communication skills, verbal and numerate. Has the ability to adapt style to meet audience.
- IT literate – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Statement of equal opportunities
The Company is committed to being a successful, caring and welcoming place for all employees. We want to create a supportive and inclusive environment where our employees can reach their full potential, without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued. Please do not hesitate to inform us of any reasonable adjustments we can make to make this experience the best it can be for you.
Please contact New Directions Holdings Ltd for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th April 2019