Additional Learning Needs Teaching Assistant, Wrexham
- Location: Wrexham
- Salary: £10.49 per hour
- Start date: Immediate
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions Education are recruiting outgoing and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to work in Secondary ALN schools in the Wrexham area.
This will include working with students with a variety of additional educational needs ranging from moderate to severe learning difficulties.
You also may be required to work with ALN children on a 1:1 basis, so experience working in this enviornment would be beneficial.
If you feel this position is something that would suit you, please dont hesitate to get in contact with us.
A large number of our jobs are within the ALN sector. We fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have the right experience and qualifications.
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment or from a care background
- An excellent track record
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
We are always looking for candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry