- Duration: Long Term
- Salary: 90 - 120 per day
- Start date: Sept 2019
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Early Years
New Directions are looking to recruit a passionate and
professional individual for a teaching role in a large primary school in the
heart of Flintshire.
The role will begin after Summer covering two days PPA and has the potential to turn into a long-term placement.
You will need to be flexible as the role may include after
school activities such as parents evening and clubs.
As a teacher you must passionate and professional and really
want to make a difference to the lives of the children in your care.
Do you feel you are the right person for this role? Then get in
touch, I would love to talk with you.
For more information or to
book a registration date just give Shannon Mash a call on 01978 884 290
An EYFS Teacher works in day nurseries and also nursery or reception classes in infant or primary schools.
The development areas typically covered by EYFS teachers include:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication and language
- Understanding the world
- Physical development
- Expressive arts and design.
As an EYFS teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the Early Years Statutory Framework
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a safe and positive teaching environment
- Plan and prepare activities that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools and day-nurseries.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry