Lunchtime Supervisor, Newport
- Location: Newport
- Salary: £10 per hour
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary
New Directions Education are currently recruiting for a Lunchtime Supervisor for a secondary school in the Newport area. The position is Monday to Friday and the hours required are 12:15pm to 2pm.
The duties involved in the position will include the following:
- To monitor and supervise pupils during the lunchtime period ensuring good behaviour at all times.
- To help organise the dinner queue and also the entrance/exit of students to and from the school canteen.
- To support pupils with additional learning needs as and when required and follow any arrangements that are in place.
- Be aware of pupil’s medical dietary requirements and allergies and follow the school’s procedure regarding this.
- Encourage students to tidy up after themselves.
- Deal with any food or drink spillages quickly to ensure there are no health and safety breaches within the canteen.
- To work closely with the team of Lunchtime Supervisors to ensure all of the above is followed each day.
If you are interested in this position please can you contact the LSA Team at New Directions on 02920 390133 option 1.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry