New Directions Education are currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Nurse to work in The Wirral and Cheshire areas. New Directions support Nurseries and Primary Schools in the local area by supplying qualified Nursery Nurses to cover their staff absences.
A Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) or equivalent is essential.
The successful candidate will need:
• A warm, caring and patient nature
• Good communication skills
• The ability to work with young children and their families in a sensitive and positive way
• A sense of responsibility
• Creative ideas for activities
• An interest in child development
• An awareness of child safety issues
• The ability to work in a team
• A willingness to develop your skills