Teaching Assistant – Secondary, Wirral
- Location: Wirral
- Salary: £65 - £75 per day
- Start date: 24/11/2020
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions Education is looking to appoint a qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work within the SEN department of a large Secondary School on the Wirral.
The role involves working with students with a range of disabilities and mixed level learning.
This position is to start in January and will be for a period of two terms.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term teaching roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- Preferred supplier to more than 20 boroughs across the UK
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry