- Location: Wirral
- Salary: £10.20 - £11.20 per hour
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: School Support Staff (Ancillary)
New Directions Education Wirral are currently looking to appoint an administrator on a part time basis in a beautiful Primary School based on the Wirral.
The position will be part time mornings only.
We recruit a wide variety of School Office Staff roles, including school secretaries, receptionists, administrators, and school clerks.
Duties are varied and may include the following:
- Receptionist duties such as answering the phone and welcoming visitors
- Administrative duties such as typing letters, sorting post, managing emails
- Dealing with school meals administration, ordering stationery, paying invoices, handling monies, printing and photocopying and managing schools systems like SIMS
School Office Staff must be well organised as well as having excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must also be able to work well under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks.
Candidates will ideally have previous experience working within a school office. Working knowledge of SIMS system is advantageous.
Schools will expect all school support staff to have a good standard of education, some previous office work experience and ideally previous experience working within an educational setting.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term teaching roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- Preferred supplier to more than 20 boroughs across the UK
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry