Learning Support Assistant, Swansea
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £60.00 - £60.00 per day
- Start date: 14/04/2021
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions are currently recruiting Learning Support Assistants to work in schools located in the Swansea area.
You will be required to work with pupils with additional learning needs, this will include potentially working with pupils with emotional behavioural difficulties and physical/ medical difficulties.
A successful candidate will be available 5 days per week, and the shifts would be 8.30am – 3.30pm.
We are really looking for someone who has a real passion for working with children, enthusiastic and happy to commit.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry