- Location: Conwy
- Salary: £127.72 - £140 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary
New Directions are recruiting Primary Teachers to cover Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 on a supply basis from the next half term onwards with the potential for long term contracts.
We have full and part time hours available, and work to your availability.
These roles suit candidtes starting out there Teaching Careers (NQTS) to introduce them to local schools.
Experienced Teachers with hours to suit personal circumstances.
We recruit Primary Teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teacher job roles.
As a Primary School Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry