- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: On Going
- Job Type: Long Term, Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: ID13
- Salary: £105 Per Day
New Directions are looking to recruit a talented, dedicated and flexible teacher to work within a number of Welsh Medium schools in the Cardiff and RCT areas.
We have vacancies for all subject specialists and also cater to teachers looking to work day to-day general supply.
We welcome both NQT’s and experienced teachers but the right candidate will be expected to hold QTS status.
The placement will be subject to compliance checks by New Directions and the successful candidate must complete, or hold an Update Service DBS.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher or an Experienced Teaching Professional
- Hold a DBS that is on the Update Service or be willing to complete one through New Directions
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to providing a high quality of education across all Secondary Key Stages
- Be a fluent Welsh speaker
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd October 2018