New Directions Education in Liverpool are holding a training day for Cover Supervisors, the role of the Cover Supervisors is a non teaching role within a classroom environment.
Cover Supervisors are responsible for controlling the classroom environment including the behaviour of pupils, setting prepared homework and ensuring all school procedures are adhered to. The role has become an essential part of schools in the last few years and can be an extremely rewarding role.
The full day training will take place on the 18th of February at the Liverpool office. The training is suitable for individuals who have previous experience of working with children. Maybe you are an actor, a sports coach or come from a similar background then this could be an excellent opportunity to gain free training to allow you to work within schools for New Directions.
The training is a full day course and will cover:
- Free cover supervisor training delivered by an ex head teacher with over 18 years experience, designed to offer you hints, tips and strategies to become a great cover supervisor.
The course topics will include:
- Cover supervisor – The role and what’s expected
- Classroom/Behaviour management
- Attention and concentration difficulties
- Learning difficulties
To further develop your skills and give you extra confidence we will also provide free safeguarding training with our Safeguarding officer.
You will also get the opportunity to meet our Account Managers and find out more about New Directions Education.
- Help and advice on career opportunities within local schools
- Free refreshments
If you are looking to work within schools and are interested in booking your place on this training course please call New Directions Education today on 0151 515 0820.