New Directions Education are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher for a primary school within Flintshire.
The position is to start in September and will be on an on-going basis. The successful applicant will be working within a Year 2 Class with Classroom Assistant support.
This position offers full time hours with time set aside for Planning, Preparation and Assessment (PPA). The school will require the successful applicant to attend INSET days and training sessions they organise. We welcome applicants who;
• Have gained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and are registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC);
• Have experience of teaching within an Infant Department. Prior teaching experience within a Year 2 Class would be an advantage;
• Have experience or are able to confidently utilise the outdoor classroom
• Are able to work closely and plan activities accordingly for support staff within the classroom;
• Can confidently liaise with staff, pupils and parents and undertake additional duties such as Parents Evening when required.