New Directions Education registers supply teaching jobs for RE Teachers to work with Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4) and possibly Key Stage 5 (KS5).
We welcome newly qualified teachers (NQTs) and more experienced teachers searching for vacancies in RE and those with passion for the subject.
As an RE Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of your subject specialism
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry