Do you have a passion for teaching children and creating a positive impact in their educational journey? We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Primary Teachers to work within schools in Wallasey, starting as soon as possible.
As a Primary Teacher, you will play a vital role in the development and growth of students during this critical stage of their education. Your patient, supportive, and engaging approach will help create a stimulating learning environment and foster a love for learning.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that align with the national curriculum
– Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation
– Build strong relationships with students, parents, and other staff members
– Take part in extracurricular activities and school events when required
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
– Experience teaching students, preferably in a primary school setting
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for delivering high-quality education and supporting student development
– Ability to create engaging and differentiated lesson plans
If you are a dedicated, creative, and motivated teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of young learners, we would love to hear from you.
We recruit primary teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher job roles.
As a primary school teacher you’ll be expected to:
Benefits of working with New Directions:
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.